Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default What are your turkey spices?

"Todd" > wrote in message
> On 11/22/2013 10:45 AM, BessieBee wrote:
>> On 11/22/2013 12:25 PM, Todd wrote:
>>
>>> ya'all getting ready for the Gran Prix of all cooking days?

>> Are you assuming all posters here are from the US? Don't be that
>> shortsighted!

> Hi Bessie,
>
> There are other places?!?!? TELL ME IT ISN'T SO!!! :-)
>
> Okay, silliness aside,
>
> 1) where do you hail from?
>
> 2) most importantly, what is your favorite poultry seasonings?
> (Broaden my horizons.)
>
> -T
>
> Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to appreciate the ones
> you love, show off your cooking skill learned from the
> year, and thank God for your blessings. (And scam
> a bunch of hugs from your loved ones.)

I would assume that the posters that it applied to would respond, others
wouldn't, but sometimes people just want to be ****y and take exception to
even the most innocent posts. Myself, I am going to use applewood smoked sea
salt, pepper, and whatever else suits my fancy. I am going to cook it like
Trisha Yearwood since it worked out really well when I tried it. No, I don't
think she's much of a cook, but the 12.5 pound turkey works well this way.
What are you having to go with your turkey?

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/t...ipe/index.html

Cheri