Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default any easy way to peal an egg?

Todd > wrote:
: On 11/17/2013 01:37 AM, Ozgirl wrote:
: >
: > I scramble my eggs and leave them a little wet. I keep them in the
: > pan but off the stove and the heat finishes cooking them in a few short
: > seconds.

: Hi Ozgirl,

: Me too. There is a bit of a learning curve to get
: it right. But, I pretty much have it down now. :-)

: -T

I don't understand the problems with all these egg cooking. I have been
scrabling eggs sine I was about 8 or 10. It's about the easierst thing to
cook, unless you simply suny side up fry them. How much of a learning
curve is there for this kindof easystuff. Now if you were discussing how
to make a geat roast turkey for Thanksgiving, that has a learning curve
and I hope my old one is still working because I am makign the
thanksgiving diner this year after quite a few years of not doing it. I
have high standarads and not as much strength and staminaas I used to, so
I am concerned, but expect ots of help form my kinds and older
granddaughters. Let us pray:-)

Wendy