Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Alice Faber Alice Faber is offline

Default any easy way to peal an egg?

In article >, Todd >
wrote:

> On 11/15/2013 06:28 PM, I Don't Know wrote:
> > On Fri, 01 Nov 2013 14:54:49 -0700, Todd > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> I just made some Deviled Eggs for my wife and me.
> >> Pealing the boiled eggs in a pain. Is there
> >> any easier way to do it?
> >>
> >> Many thanks,
> >> -T

> > You're not adding cold eggs to boiling water are you?
> >

> Usually. Please elucidate?

No, no, no, no. Put eggs in pot. Fill pot with water. Bring to boil.
Turn off stove. Cover and let sit for 17 minutes. Dump out hot water,
and plunge into cold water (or dump ice cubes over the eggs).

--
"Isn't embarrassing to quote something you didn't read and then attack
what it didn't say?"--WG, where else but Usenet