Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Food Network - 20 years of changing food culture

"aem" > wrote in message

And now the Cooking Channel seems to be making the same mistake, getting
away from cooking and seeking entertainment instead. The fact is that
cooking is not a competition, nor does it entail tough time limits. Calm
presentations of how to do something would get me viewing again. Games and
artificial competitions would not. -aem

---

Yeah. What's with that? I keep trying to watch it and it's either some
ancient thing that I already saw years ago or it's an infomercial.