Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default storing herb/spices in the refrigerator

On 11/15/2013 1:20 AM, sf wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Nov 2013 23:43:49 -0500, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> On 11/14/2013 11:37 PM, sf wrote:
>>>
>>> I keep far more "seasonings" in my refrigerator than the average
>>> poster to RFC does, but for other everyone else - the lazy Susan idea
>>> works very well for me in my cupboards, so I see no reason why it
>>> wouldn't work in my refrigerator too.
>>>
>>> Put a lazy Susan in your refrigerator too!
>>>

>> That must be one big refrigerator.
>>

> Actually not big at all and they take up a lot of space. I just ask
> myself what I want to do more - replace herbs and spices yearly or
> shop like a metro (or town center) European? I choose shopping more
> often for things I use immediately.

Now I'm confused. First you say you see no reason why it [a lazy susan]
wouldn't work in your refrigerator as it does in your cupboards. Then
you say lazy susans take up a lot of space (which was my point). Hey,
whatever you want to do is fine. You'll figure it out.

Jill