Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default storing herb/spices in the refrigerator

On Fri, 15 Nov 2013 01:32:34 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"sf" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Thu, 14 Nov 2013 23:43:49 -0500, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>>> That must be one big refrigerator.
>>>

>> Actually not big at all and they take up a lot of space.

>I try to buy them in small quantities.

I buy in large quantities for the price break and so I don't need to
buy so often, and store them in my freezer, from which I fill the
small bottles in my pantry. Penzeys ships spices in very nice mylar
type zip-locs, they take very little freezer space.