Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default storing herb/spices in the refrigerator

On Thu, 14 Nov 2013 23:43:49 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

> On 11/14/2013 11:37 PM, sf wrote:
> >
> > I keep far more "seasonings" in my refrigerator than the average
> > poster to RFC does, but for other everyone else - the lazy Susan idea
> > works very well for me in my cupboards, so I see no reason why it
> > wouldn't work in my refrigerator too.
> >
> > Put a lazy Susan in your refrigerator too!
> >

> That must be one big refrigerator.

Actually not big at all and they take up a lot of space. I just ask
myself what I want to do more - replace herbs and spices yearly or
shop like a metro (or town center) European? I choose shopping more
often for things I use immediately.