Posted to rec.food.cooking
Polly Esther[_2_] Polly Esther[_2_] is offline

Default storing herb/spices in the refrigerator

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "sf" > wrote in message
> news
>>
>> I keep far more "seasonings" in my refrigerator than the average
>> poster to RFC does, but for other everyone else - the lazy Susan idea
>> works very well for me in my cupboards, so I see no reason why it
>> wouldn't work in my refrigerator too.
>>
>> Put a lazy Susan in your refrigerator too!
>>

> I did try that. Was nothing but a big waste of space. And there is no
> way I would refrigerate spices. They're not meant to be refrigerated!

I keep many spices on the top shelf door of our refrigerator. Stuff I hardly
every use. Well. Stuff I frequently use. The totally dumbest thing I note in
'decorator' kitchen design is keeping them above or beside the stove top.
Polly