Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default storing herb/spices in the refrigerator

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 11/14/2013 11:37 PM, sf wrote:
>>
>> I keep far more "seasonings" in my refrigerator than the average
>> poster to RFC does, but for other everyone else - the lazy Susan idea
>> works very well for me in my cupboards, so I see no reason why it
>> wouldn't work in my refrigerator too.
>>
>> Put a lazy Susan in your refrigerator too!
>>

> That must be one big refrigerator.

It would have to be. I tried one that was designed for condiments. Did not
work well space wise. They work much better in the door.

I just ordered three lazy Susans designed for cans. Want to try them in my
stockpile but not sure if those will work either or just take up more space.
But currently I have the ones on the top, some stacked two high and that can
be a problem because sometimes they fall off and dent, leaving me to perhaps
cook something for dinner that I hadn't intended to. But these have two
tiers to them. They were a marked down item so I am not paying a lot for
them in case they don't work. I doubt that I would have paid full price.