Zakhar

Default Hepatitis from green onions

"TexMex" > wrote in message
> Zakhar wrote:
> >>That would apply to all food borne illnesses, not just those received
> >>from eating onions. You could say the same thing about meat, for
> >>instance.

> > Yes, very true. There's shit on meat too, that normally comes from the
> > animal's intestinal tract.

> There's more shit on vegetables and mushrooms.

Evidence?

Mushrooms are grown in
> shit.

Not true. It might contain shit, but is not shit.
http://www.americanmushroom.org/compost.htm

Birds fly over the fields and drop loads indiscriminately. Farm
> workers relieve themselves in the fields as they collect the produce. Etc.

You tosser, surely you can do better than this drivel.

> >>There's a message here though. I hear a lot of people espousing
> >>vegetarian diets because they think it will protect them from food
> >>poisoning. Not true.

> > It won't protect them, but generally will reduce the risk.

> Ipse dixit. Raw faddists are at higher than average risk of food-borne
> illness, especially when sprouts are consumed.

LOL.

THAT does not follow, or "Ipse dixit" as you arrogantly claim.

Raw food has never been mentioned. READ what I wrote dummy "generally will
reduce the risk".