Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Denise[_4_] Denise[_4_] is offline

Default cabbage?

On Saturday, November 9, 2013 1:32:55 PM UTC-6, Todd wrote:

> I am willing to be adventurous -- live dangerously.
> What would you guys recommend to open my horizons
> in cabbage?

Todd, you might try baking it, too. I quarter the cabbage and roll it in a little olive oil and/or melted butter, season with garlic, pepper, and a bit of crushed red pepper, and bake at about 350 until the outer leaves loosen and it seems done. Sometimes the tips of the outer leaves get a bit dark so I cover it with foil if that starts to happen. Cabbage is delicious prepared this way though my favorite is fried.

Denise