Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Krispy Kreme waffles

On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 13:49:46 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

>I like McD's coffee. When I was taking classes some years ago I'd stop
>in for a McMuffin and a cup of coffee. You know me, I wouldn't be
>looking for sweets for breakfast, either.

In our area they use Newman's Own brand.

>I pointed out to the co-workers they could buy bags of Dunkin' Donuts
>ground coffee and make it themselves. They said it wouldn't be the
>same. <shrug>
>
>Jill

That could be. If you have crappy water and poor brewing methods it
won't be the same. Most people though, just like the convenience of
waiting in line for 10 minutes at the drive up instead of taking 6
minutes to make their own.