Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Krispy Kreme waffles

On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 06:04:46 +0000, MotoFox >
wrote:

> Do you know that in the two years I lived in Victoria (2002-2004) I never
> once went to Tim Horton's or consumed any of their products? Don't know
> why, actually. Guess I just never got round to it.
>
> I feel gypped.

After being on one of only two flights that were cancelled during one
of Rome's ubiquitous general strikes, we were rerouted through Germany
and changed planes in Calgary, Canada for the last leg home. I
spotted a Tim Horton's in the terminal and was about to get a cup of
coffee when we were called to board our connecting flight. That was
the least amount of time I've ever spent making a connection, so
although I was glad I could be on my way quickly - I feel cheated too.