Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Krispy Kreme waffles

On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 06:51:57 -0500, Nancy Young
> wrote:

>I have no idea, I thought they were everywhere in the states.
>
>I first noticed they were everywhere in the Boston area. Thought
>it maybe was my imagination until I took the Duck Tour and the
>guide mentioned that Boston had more Dunkin Donuts per capita
>than anywhere else. After that trip is when the number of
>locations quintupled where I live, so who knows if that's still true.
>
>nancy

DD HQ is in Randolph MA, about 20 miles out of Boston. Our small town
with a population of 10,000 has three of them, plus a couple of other
coffee shops. Using a centralized baking place, they supply a lot of
small stores and the DD inside of a gas station. Seems like the
drive-up window always has a line.