Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_15_] dsi1[_15_] is offline

Default Krispy Kreme waffles

On 11/2/2013 7:01 AM, Tara wrote:
> http://www.ohbiteit.com/2013/08/kris...e-waffles.html
>
> I don't plan on making these, but they look fun. Butter and syrup are
> not necessary. I bet they smell wonderful while they brown. I wonder
> how they would sell as a bake sale or concession/fundraiser item if you
> could make them on demand.
>
> Tara

That looks dangerous. I won a box of those doughnuts last week. It's a
rare item in this state because they have to be flown in from Maui. I
ate one and thought it was ok but nobody in my family wanted to partake.
My wife took it to work. She works with a bunch of fat doughnut eaters.
If I had seen this earlier, I'd have made it. I have a waffle iron...