Damsel in dis Dress

Default IN PRAISE OF THE ELECTRIC STOVE

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 12:05:18 -0500, zxcvbob > wrote:

>I like gas ranges *much* better than electric, and I like electric ovens
> a little better than gas. An ideal range would be 36" wide, have a
>gas cooktop and electric convection oven. (And a smallish 2nd built-in
>electric oven in the kitchen somewhere.)

Hear-hear! When I win the lottery, I'm getting one!

We have a microwave oven with a built-in broiler, but haven't used the
broiling function yet. I've broiled two things in my whole life. Grilled
(broiled) cheese sandwiches, and two steaks. Can't eat the sandwiches any
more, and I didn't care for the results with the steaks. I'm sure we'll
eventually figure out something to broil.

Carol