Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Org artichokes and brussle sprouts in stock at Raley's

"Todd" > wrote in message

> Hi Cheri,
>
> I have never been anyone other than Todd. That
> others may have my same corny sense of humor, well
> now, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
> I will just have to send the poor imitators a bill!
> I AM THE ORIGINAL! (I got called "Fuzzy Lovey" on
> another group. You should have read the response.
> "For the love of all the is good and decent, take
> it back!" the bull poop went on for two
> paragraphs. Some of my better stuff.) Just,
> try, T-R-Y and tell me I am not the funniest guy
> on this group! (Accept no imitations.)

Hmm... I have seen no humor here at all. In fact most of what you write
just ****es me off royally. You say things that you think are funny and you
even get people to back you up on your meaning but you are really saying
rude and nasty things. Trophy wife? Arm candy? And that to me is not
funny.

<snip>