Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default What cereal to eat for Breakfast?

"Todd" > wrote in message

> Hi Karen,
>
> Susan said it very well. You eat meat and fat. Plants too.
> But not the ones that are not artificially hybridized for
> high carbs. As Susan said, not the starchy ones.

I don't know of any plants that are hybridized for high carbs. In fact some
potatoes are hybridized for lower carbs.

> My regimen is 15 max per meal and 60 max per day. And I don't
> get to eat extra carbs at the end of the day because I
> was under on previous meals.

Why would anyone get to eat extra carbs at the end of the day?

> Since I was inducted into the pin cushion club a year ago,
> I have forced myself to learn how to cook. My precious
> wife will only eat what I eat to make sure I am never
> tempted to go off the regimen (it is only a "diet" in
> the broad definition of the word). I have more variety,
> better food, I am never hungry (unless it is on purpose),
> I have more love in my life, and have met a lot
> of new friends. T2 is only a curse if you let it be.

Apparently your wife does not cook?

We have three entirely different diets in this house. There is just no
reason why one person should have to eat another person's diet. And who
said that diabetes is a curse?