Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Whatever Happened To......

On 9/20/2013 12:15 PM, sf wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 12:11:09 -0400, Nancy Young
> > wrote:

>>> Nor of Boli's demise :/

>> Or Lou Decruss or hahabogus.
>>
>> Been a rough couple of years.
>>
>> nancy

> AFAIK, Boli was HahaB.

Not true. Boli was Phil Walker and hahabogus was Alan Boles. They were
often in the old rfc chat room at the same time. They also had
completely different posting styles.

Alan found out I love old movies. He snailed mailed me a DVD -
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (1953). He also recommended a wonderful
Spanish guitar duo (Struntz & Farah) on CD which I bought and really
enjoyed.

Boli mostly teased me about preferring yellow cornmeal over white.

Jill