Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Whatever Happened To......

On 9/20/2013 12:14 PM, Cheri wrote:
> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>
>> Funny, in all the times he called me on the phone he never once
>> mentioned being ill. I do know when he'd leave messages sometimes he
>> was all sad-sack, "guess you just don't want to talk to me". Then
>> he'd call back, all jovial and happy. That's why I said I suspect he
>> was bipolar.
>>
>> Jill

> I do remember the last phone incident.
>
> Cheri

I didn't *want* to embarrass him. He ignored my emails about it so I
knew it would get his attention. I didn't mention it here until after
he called me twice in the middle of the night one night. There's
absolutely no reason for *anyone* to call me that late. Overall he was
nice to me. But there was something "off" about it.

Jill