Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] grammaj66@hotmail.com is offline

Default Whatever Happened To......

On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 7:29:52 PM UTC-8, Julie Bove wrote:

Sadly, it was confirmed.

That must have been during the 3 months (or so) that I was not able to post in any of the usenet groups. Does anyone know the cause of death? It must have been sudden, as all of a sudden there was no more breakfast threads started by him, and then the others in here were wondering why he left so suddenly and was doing all kinds of speculating, but never heard that he actually did pass away, so must have been something that took him quickly? I have no idea how old he would have been, but I always thought of him as being a younger fellow, but perhaps not? I rather enjoyed his posts.

I didn't know Blake very well, but know there were others that were posting here regularly two or three years ago, when I first discovered the group, and never see their names anymore.

Judy