Posted to alt.food.wine
santiago santiago is offline

Default [LONG] A Visit to Enderle & Moll

DaleW > wrote in news:156330bb-c07f-41aa-ae62-73935c5d24a5
@googlegroups.com:

> On Friday, August 16, 2013 12:35:06 AM UTC-4, Mark Lipton wrote:
> "He explained that their partnership began when they met in oenology
> school, where they were the only two students in their class who
> actually enjoyed drinking wine."
>
> That is just so great, on so many levels.

In Spain, I find that many, many, many people -if not most- in the wine
industry,specially intermediaries and waiters.. do not enjoy wine and don't
purchase wine for their own consumption.

Amazing.

s.