poojakapur poojakapur is offline
Member

Usually buttermilk taste gives mild citric and sweet looks like fresh cream. It comes from the Milk family. I don't think so about buying readymade one. Instead of using buttermilk powder, You could prepare buttermilk from home itself. Just we want one glass boiled milk and 2 drops of lemon juice. Before going bed, add 2 drop of lemon juice in milk dont shake the milk or mix together that is very important. Without shaking keep aside for overnite. Next morning Buttermilk is ready to taste cream like consitency.

Note: Don't let that buttermilk away for more than one day it taste more sour. So best to keep in refridgerator and use it whenever u want. But this should be done only after buttermilk is yet to ready.

Health tip: Using buttermilk is to reduce heat in body, Cure Peptic Ulcer etc., Apply to face for the fairness and glowing skin those who have oil skin. Apply to hair to get rid of dandruff.