Posted to rec.food.cooking
ViLco ViLco is offline

Default Ban on cured meats from Italy partially lifted

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3187462.html

Looks like the RFC members from USA will be able to find a lot of
interesting cured pork meats from Italy, from five regions all full of local
cold cuts. This Borri guy lists exactly the salumi I was going to recommend,
he knows what he's talking about.
There's also a nice serie of pictures and explanations about the main
salumi.

Sqwertz, I wish you to find a Coppa Piacentina somehwere, that's the king of
sandwiches. One of my staples is just thinly sliced coppa and some
gorgonzola in ciabatta bread.
--
"Un pasto senza vino e' come un giorno senza sole"
Anthelme Brillat Savarin