Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Trawley Trash Trawley Trash is offline

Default Opinion piece on artificial sweeteners

On Sat, 27 Jul 2013 23:09:58 -0700
Billy > wrote:

> First, it was the consumption of virgin top soil. More recently, the
> protein that envelops us comes from the Fritz Haber Process
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haber_process>
> and is responsible for the last 4 billion people to join the human
> race.

OK. The Haber process produces ammonia that can then be used
as fertilizer. Other than the need to balance this with other
nutrients, I don't see a problem here.

The earth is supporting 7 billion at the moment, and I don't
see any reason why it can't support 20 billion.

--
I'm Trawley Trash, and you haven't heard the last of me yet.