Old 22-07-2013, 04:24 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Trawley Trash Trawley Trash is offline

Default Opinion piece on artificial sweeteners

On Sun, 21 Jul 2013 19:44:55 -0700
Todd wrote:

Bitter melon had a modest hypoglycemic effect and significantly
reduced fructosamine levels from baseline among patients with type 2
diabetes who received 2,000 mg/day. However, the hypoglycemic effect
of bitter melon was less than metformin 1,000 mg/day.

Generally I take 100000 to 200000 milligrams of bitter melon.
Chicken soup with bitter melon and potato/mung bean noodles is to
die for. No bacon needed.

--
I'm Trawley Trash, and you haven't heard the last of me yet.