Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Does anyone have a recipe for slow cooker bourbon pulled pork fromscratch?

sf wrote:

> However, I think the brown sugar in Cat Cora's recipe
> is probably there to offset the bourbon,

I would like to oven barbeque some chicken next weekend and I want to make a
bourbon bbq sauce, homemade, not store bought. I plan to stop by the ABC
store (liquor store) this week to see if they sell one of those tiny
"airline bottles" of 1-2 oz of bourbon. That's all I need as I don't drink
it for pleasure.

I've had commercial sauce with that added and I do like it.

G.