Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default Opinion piece on artificial sweeteners

On 07/21/2013 12:50 PM, Billy wrote:

>> >Why would I want too? As for me, I will babble on and
>> >on and on and on ...

> Actually, Todd seems to be a founding member of On-N-On-N-On. ;O)

"On-N-On-N-On"!!! Why I, I ,I, You take my breath away!
Take it back. For the love of all that is good and decent,
take it back!!! "On-N-On-N-On" Never, I tell you, Never!

Okay, stop tapping your fingers and giving me incredulous
looks. I can see them all the way through the Internet!
Even I am not an endless source of this flowery bull s---.
(Perhaps. Maybe. Don't count on it.) You are still
tapping! Don't think I don't see you!

Why would anyone, *especially Billy*, say such a thing!
KIDS THESE DAYS!!!

Okay, you got me dead to rights. Membership applications
are now accepted "On-N-On-N-On Foundation":

-- no memberships dues

-- you have to be nice, especially when you disagree,

-- your have to admit to burning food at least once
in your life,

-- you have admit to having used a bit too much
garlic time once your life as well,

-- AND, no cracking jokes about the other person's
cooking screw ups/debacles, unless, of course,
the jokes are funny

-T

T2's these days!