Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default TN: Bastille Day and a hot week- Juge and Pepiere are great,others vary

On Thursday, July 18, 2013 12:01:05 PM UTC-4, Emery Davis wrote:

> Yes, you're right. SC is for "selection coteaux", which IIRC is older
> vines (and hence more age worthy). I was thinking of C vs the regular
> Cornas, where the vines are grown on the flat. At least in the past
> there were 3 cuvees, I don't know if they're all imported to the states.

Heading your way into the heat tomorrow, will be passing through NY on
> the way to the even hotter DC (gasp).

Aha. Not sure if the regular Cornas is imported, but I've never seen anything by C and SC at the retailers I frequent.
Some time (hopefully not during a heatwave) try to plan a real stop in NY and let me open a few bottles for you