Posted to alt.food.wine
Emery Davis` Emery Davis` is offline

Default TN: Bastille Day and a hot week- Juge and Pepiere are great,others vary

On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:24:26 -0700, DaleW wrote:

> 2000 Juge "Cuvee C€ť Cornas This was another bottle €śoh I still have
> this€ť
> unearthed when I had to move boxes for flood cleanup. I think C is
> Juges drink young bottling, but this has done very well. Dark rich
> berry fruit,
> earth, herbs. Totally vibrant, tannins resolved, drinking very well. A-

Hi Dale,

I think it's the other way around (or used to be): 'C' stands for Coteaux,
and as usual the higher up the hill, the more age-worthy.

I like Juge a lot, but there has been some bottle variation. We don't
have any now, have to make a point to visit on the next trip south.

--
Questions about wine? Check the FAQ. http://winefaq.cwdjr.net