Posted to rec.food.cooking
Opinicus[_2_] Opinicus[_2_] is offline

Default Knorr Turkish Soup Mixes

On Sun, 7 Jul 2013 16:32:48 -0700, gtr > wrote:

>Digging deeper at Amazon I find that likely all the Turkish soups I
>noted are available online, and apparently come to Amazon directly from
>Knorr. The cooking process seems to be the same for all (add 5
>"glasses" of water and boil).
>
>Still: Has any one tried them?

All the time. A "glass" in Turkey is 200 ml so 5 of them is a liter.
To prevent lumping, make a paste with the dry soup and one or two of
the "glasses" of water in the pan before slowly working in the
remaining liquid as you keep stirring over low-medium heat and bring
the mixture to a boil. Simmer for about ten minutes partially covered.
Be careful: they boil over easily.

--
Bob
www.kanyak.com