Posted to rec.food.cooking
ViLco ViLco is offline

Default eggwashed and breaded zucchini: doubles

wrote:

> Janet B. gave you the answer I would, but if you are looking for
> other ideas: If we have big zucchini when we are cooking meat on the
> barbecue grill, we will slice them, spread olive oil on them,
> sprinkle with herbs, and quickly grill them.

I like them grilled too, I grill often and every time there's someone asking
me to grill tons of zukes, peppers and eggplants. It's years I've learnt to
fire up a second grill and let them have a go at that with their damn
veggies, give me MEAT
LOL
--
"Un pasto senza vino e' come un giorno senza sole"
Anthelme Brillat Savarin