Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.recipes
Cheryl[_3_] Cheryl[_3_] is offline

Default 11 secret herbs and spices?

On 7/3/2013 8:16 PM, dsi1 wrote:

> I need fried chicken - NOW! :-)

I've been eating a lot of chicken lately as my protein. I baked a
couple of thighs yesterday and they came out as crispy as the ones I
grilled. I'm in the mood for beef so I took out some ground beef and
ground pork to make some meatballs. I need to get the sauce on now. A
typical tomato based with canned diced tomatoes, onion, garlic and
seasonings. It will be a late dinner, or if it's too late, I'll let the
sauce sit until tomorrow, though I'm hoping to go down to southern MD
for a crab feast if my mom is up for it. We're doing a day together
tomorrow.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.