Posted to rec.food.cooking
ViLco ViLco is offline

Default eggwashed and breaded zucchini: doubles

How do you cook a double eggwashed and breaded zucchini? A double is a
couple of zucchini with something in between them, something like a slice of
ham or mozzarella. I'm almost sure it would separate in the frying oil so,
is there someone who did such a thing? Do I have to eggwash also the
interior part of the two zucchini slices, as if the eggs would help keeping
it from falling apart?
I was asking on another ng but the guy disappeared and I have bags of
zucchini incoming from Mom
--
"Un pasto senza vino e' come un giorno senza sole"
Anthelme Brillat Savarin