elementsresto elementsresto is offline
Experienced Member

Location: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengasd View Post
Material:

Muffin powder 300 grams, fresh milk, 225 g egg 90 grams of milk chocolate, 200 g and 100 g white chocolate, chocolate m 50 grams
Practice:

1. Will muffin sieve and milk powder and eggs in the basin, steel with mixer stir to a surface Hu, rest for about 20 minutes.
2. Muffins machine, 1 take practice after preheat the right amount of surface Hu into muffin machine, stay on the muffin indicator off take out is installed dish.
3. Milk chocolate and white chocolate small steel bowl are set to lie between water heating of the melt in liquid form, set aside.
4. First the practice 2 muffin wrapped with practice the 3 milk chocolate sauce, again with white chocolate sauce with irregular line while chocolate, size before and chocolate color decorate with m.

Kids do sure love this chocolate muffins. Thanks for sharing I'll try this at home. My niece and nephews will sure like it.