Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default What am I doing wrong with my cauliflower mashed potatoes?

Todd > wrote:
: On 06/25/2013 10:54 AM, KROM wrote:
: > just be sure to peel the green away..it?s the inner white core that?s
: > potato like.
: >
: > what I enjoy is cubing it and cooking in broth then removing once tender
: > yet firm and drying on paper towel and frying in a pan with butter till
: > brown like hash brown cubes and have with egg..sometimes steak...make me
: > not miss potato so much.
: >
: > KROM

: Okay, stupid question. What do you do with the rest of the head?
Cook it as broccoli florets. us the microwave for about 5-6 minutes with
covered florets.

Wendy