Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default nice article on salt

On 06/23/2013 02:20 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
> I'm not into wasting time talking and writing about what Christ
> commanded his disciples to do in Mathew 25: 31-46

Don,

You are missing the point of Matthew 15:31-46 and why it
matter to me. Whenever you do something kind to someone else
in need without expectation of return, especially to those you
don't even know, as these people do on this group, you are
touching the face of God. And that my friend, is how those
that don't know God manage to pass the gates of heaven. They
may not know God, but God *knows* them. I like being around them.
I feel the love of God in them (their goodness). Which is why
I am a bit protective of them.

-T