Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Billy[_8_] Billy[_8_] is offline

Default nice article on salt

In article >,
Don Roberto > wrote:

> On 6/19/2013 11:41 AM, Billy wrote:
> > In article >, Todd >
> > wrote:

> >> Hi Don,
> >>
> >> Anyone can make a mistake. I make similar mistakes myself.
> >> They are reasonable people. I give them a pass them, they
> >> give me a pass. Works out nicely.
> >>
> >> They are nice people who help others, including me,
> >> that they don't even know. Why this matters so much to me?
> >> See Matthew 25: 35-46.
> >>
> >> I rather enjoy their friendship.
> >>
> >> Bigwheel makes my wife laugh.
> >>
> >> They are good cooks.
> >>
> >> Did I miss anything?
> >>
> >> -T

> > Don Roberto seems to be a dour, and taciturn chap. He seems intelligent,
> > but he doesn't seem to know how to play well with the other posters.

> If by "don't play well with other posters" you mean I don't suck to
> other posters, you've got me figured out.

> > can only think of one other in the group like that.
> >
> > We all make typos, but usually everyone knows what is being
> > communicated.

> Many of us can even tell non-serious comments without a winkey or a smiley.
>
> If we were going to be graded everytime we posted, there
> > would probably far fewer posts.
> >

> Quantity über alles, eh?

Uberhaupt nicht mein Fuhrer, I believe it's called banter, and its
function is to build community. If we want streß, we can take a class,
or go to work.

How did you get to be so anally retentive?

"I have nothing but contempt for anyone who can spell a word only one
way."
- Thomas Jefferson

Have you done anything to advance diet, or cooking, or even amusement in
a.f.d., other than obsessing on breadcrumb sins of taste, or
orthography?

Lighten up.
--
Remember Rachel Corrie