Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default What is "Lamb neck"?

"Todd" wrote in message ...

After the soup cooks, do I just let it cool, fish ou the lamp neck,
separate the meat from the bones, toss the meat back in, and toss
the bones in the bin?

If I do soup with bones I ladle the soup into bowls, put the bowls on
dinner plates and put a serve of meaty bones on the dinner plate along
with crusty bread and butter for those that want it. If I was using lamb
shanks or a smoked ham hock I would fish them out and cut the meat off
and toss it back into the slow cooker. I would then attack the bones,
always have been a bone attacker, lol. My kids leave meat on their bones
all the time!