Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Billy[_8_] Billy[_8_] is offline

Default nice article on salt

In article >, Todd >
wrote:

> On 06/18/2013 06:58 PM, Don Roberto wrote:
> > Having said that - why aren't you kill filing the other two characters
> > who jumped on the band wagon with her? After all, they don't seem to
> > have problems comprehending basic English...

> Hi Don,
>
> Anyone can make a mistake. I make similar mistakes myself.
> They are reasonable people. I give them a pass them, they
> give me a pass. Works out nicely.
>
> They are nice people who help others, including me,
> that they don't even know. Why this matters so much to me?
> See Matthew 25: 35-46.
>
> I rather enjoy their friendship.
>
> Bigwheel makes my wife laugh.
>
> They are good cooks.
>
> Did I miss anything?
>
> -T

Don Roberto seems to be a dour, and taciturn chap. He seems intelligent,
but he doesn't seem to know how to play well with the other posters. I
can only think of one other in the group like that.

We all make typos, but usually everyone knows what is being
communicated. If we were going to be graded everytime we posted, there
would probably far fewer posts.
--
Remember Rachel Corrie
<http://www.rachelcorrie.org/>