Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Don Roberto Don Roberto is offline

Default nice article on salt

On 6/15/2013 10:19 PM, Cheri wrote:
> "Don Roberto" > wrote in message

>>> Do you have socks for both of the feet? LOL
>>>

>> Quit trying to be funny.
>> You're not very good at it.
>>

> I see you're not content to screw up just one newsgroup with your
> nonsense.

WHAT nonsense? Pointing out that Julie's take on the "nice article on
salt" was COMPLETELY wrong?

You've had so many socks

I have posted on diabetes groups for a long, long time under _one_
address and that address is: .
You show me another one and I'm out of here, and you and your friends
can talk nonsense to each without my interference till y'all drop dead
from your favorite complication.

that one would think you would be
> good at it by now, but you're not... you're still an asshole.

But not as big an asshole as you.