Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default nice article on salt

On 06/15/2013 06:11 PM, Don Roberto wrote:
>> You did not read the article. Or you only skimmed it. It's okay
>> though.

> No, it's not ok.
> I understand you are trying very hard to be nice to everybody, but that
> can be very counterproductive when dealing with people who are not
> interested in real info but only to assert their superior knowledge
> which they pull out of their butts.

Hi Don,

I hear you. (Uh oh, was I just nice?) I find a nice note
will sometimes work better that getting my back up. I have
resolved not to fight no more. And, if I screw up, then
they have to be nice back to me. Plus these guys put up
with my bad jokes! But, I do hear you.

And, Mark Sisson was completely maligned. He said no where
to cut back on your salt. He said and documented the opposite.
It was a great article -- well written too. That I why I wanted
to share it with all my eFriends.

Now I think I am going to have a bit, okay, a lot, of salt
on my Opuntia. (I use too much Garlic -- is the such a
thing -- too.)

-T