Old 16-06-2013, 02:11 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Don Roberto Don Roberto is offline

Default nice article on salt

On 6/15/2013 7:24 AM, pavane wrote:

"Don Roberto" wrote in message
On 6/14/2013 7:17 PM, pavane wrote:

"Julie Bove" wrote in message

"Todd" wrote in message
Hi All,

Mark Sisson (Mark's Daily Apple) has a nice article on salt:
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/salt-...s-it-good-for/

-T

I don't think it's nice at all! The writer starts out with a bunch of
lies. That salt is "universally maligned and demonized". And that
"all the experts hate it"! I'm not going to read any further. The
author is a blatant liar. I don't know of anyone who tells people to
avoid salt. The body *needs* sodium. Yes, a small percentage of
people are put on a low sodium diet for various medical reasons. But
mind you that is *low* and not *no*. But most people don't have to do
this and it isn't recommended for most people. I don't know of any
"expert" who would tell anyone to avoid salt. If they did, then they
shouldn't be an "expert" at whatever it is they claim to be the
expert at

Brava Julie! The author of that article has seen far too many self-help
cure thyself medical travesties. Well stated critique.

pavane

Did *you* read the article?

Yes, of course. Oh, I see. That was inconsiderate of me.
If there are any particular words or phrases in the article
that are confusing to you, many of us will be glad to help
you with your comprehension. Or you could revert to such
proven aids as dictionary.com. There is no reason for you
to be intellectually barren in the internet age.

Quit talking nonsense and _show me_ where the author said _he_ was in
favor of low or no sodium as Julie has claimed.