Posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet Bostwick Janet Bostwick is offline

Default Popsicle ideas wanted

On Sun, 02 Jun 2013 22:26:05 -0700, sf > wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Jun 2013 18:33:21 -0600, Janet Bostwick
> wrote:
>
>> Do you make popsicles? Would you share your ideas? Mine often turn
>> out to be too hard and icy. What am I doing wrong. Thanks

>Aren't popsicles supposed to be hard and icy? I'd be disappointed if
>they weren't!

I don't want the texture of an ice cube and that is what is happening.
I can live with it but it would be nice to change it if I could. I
don't like ice cream. Popsicles suit me. I would like popsicles that
I can make from good stuff.
Janet US