Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default newbie to T2

On 05/24/2013 10:50 AM, W. Baker wrote:
> After you have digested all our advice, come back and we can help you find
> interesting ways to change dishes you may like to fit a dibetic way of
> eating. Remember you are not on a diet , but you are finding a new way of
> eating(WOE) tat you will live with for the rest of your(hopefully) long
> life.
>
> Wendy

Hi Jeffrey,

Wendy nailed that one on the head. Do not think of this
as a diet. You can eat all the fat and meat you want.
(Stay away from processed meat). And make cooking fun.

Do you have a barbecue? No "Real" man can resist flames
and searing flesh on the grill. You are going to have a
blast with this!

-T