Old 23-05-2013, 04:25 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Coolest salt shaker ever

On 5/23/2013 11:01 AM, sf wrote:
On Thu, 23 May 2013 09:38:30 -0400, Gary wrote:

notbob wrote:

I jes ordered my Bug-A-Salt gun:

http://bugasalt.com/

I douched 2 wasps yesterday with Raid Wasp and Hornet Killer ...inside
my house! I fear wasps even more than spiders, probably cuz I was
almost stung to death by a nest of 'em when I was 4 yrs old. Anyway,
CO is positively lousy with the damn things and I'm tired of hosing
down my interior windows with poisinous insecticides. Soooo... I got
me a Bug-A-Salt gun.

snip

LMAO! I looked at that website. The gun looks very cool! hahaha

His aim had better be good because if he only grazes that wasp, it's
going to be mad as hell and come after him. A better way of dealing
with them is to find the nest and eliminate it. If they're on the
interior of the house it's nearby or maybe even inside the walls of
his home.

Wasps and hornets are scary crazy stinging insects. I do not have the
least bit of hesitation using chemicals to keep them away from the
house. Ditto yellow-jackets.

I went out to get the mail the other day and a mud wasp had started
building a nest on the front door. I didn't use chemicals but I knocked
it off then hosed the area down. Fortunately I'm not allergic. But
getting stung by wasps/hornets and yellow-jackets is painful and I don't
want them building homes under the eaves or around the doorway.

Hukk