Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default fish sticks?

"Janet Wilder" > wrote in message
eb.com...
> Julie, make an appointment with a qualified shrink. None of us are
> qualified to deal with your emotional problems.

I don't have emotional problems Janet. And you are *very* rude. I simply
do not understand *any* of you here who think that referring to a person's
wife as a trophy wife is a nice thing to do. Or that qualifying the word
"wife" every time it is used is a nice and normal thing to do. I know quite
a lot of people and not one of them would ever use terms like that unless
they were being a smart ass. I also posted several links that proves that
the term is not complimentary. And neither is "arm candy". But maybe this
is a generation thing. My dad has the tendency to ask people how they "made
out", not realizing that what he is saying has another meaning and it's not
one that people would normally ask about. This has been pointed out to him
time and again but apparently when he was young, that term meant something
else. *shrugs*

At any rate, I'm out of this thread now. I see no reason whatever for me to
be in it any more. No matter what I say, someone is going to attack me
here. Clearly you people are not in *my* world!