Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default fish sticks?

Julie Bove > wrote:

: > What he does call me sometimes is "girl". As in "OK girl, lets go
: > home." I'm 60, and we've been married for 40 years, so I'm far from a
: > girl, but I love it when he does that.

: Oooh. That's another thing that bugs the peewaddins out of me. I am *not*
: a girl! I have referred to women as "gals" and that term is derogatory to
: some people. I don't see how but I try not to use it now. I do sometimes
: slip up though.

I don't know. Often, on Saturday nights I get together with three other
widow to watch a rented flim and eat popcorn and/or fruit. I refer to it
as "girls night out." We are aged 71- 8????? and still kicking.

Wendy