bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt T View Post
I take acetyl L carnitine because it's supposed to help prevent
Alzheimer's.
I take it too as part of Dr. Sinatra's plan for heart health. Also involves fish oil and cal/mag supplements..D-ribose etc. I dont think you can get an adequate amount from food. Its an amino acid produced in your liver. Just take the pills..lol. Hey we are sorta health food nuts and got a hot tip for you from the head nut. She says get some XXX Virgin Coconut oil and take 2 Tablespoons per day one in the morn and one in the PM. Supposed to have shown remarkable results in helping with preventing the big A..among a bunch of other good stuff. To get more than that dont hurt a bit either. We use the regular version as a person might use Crisco back in the good old days. Its solid at room temp which has some advantages for baking and such things. Dont cook with the high dollar stuff or it will make your house smell like a coconut factory. You can eat it like butter.

Last edited by bigwheel : 13-05-2013 at 09:07 PM