Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Kitchen Nightmares Finale 2013

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> On 5/12/2013 6:02 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>> On 5/12/2013 12:03 PM, Nancy Young wrote:

>>> Stromboli is super easy to make, and delicious, but I'm sure
>>> no one intends to force you to try it.

>> Yep, I seem to recall Stromboli is what you take when tail-gating at
>> football games (in season). You've said it's super easy. I may have to
>> try making it sometime.

> I really like it on occasion, I don't make it very often. It helps
> that I start with store bought pizza dough.
>
> There are also stuffed breads, and I don't know if they're
> technically much different. I've bought them with maybe
> broccoli and ricotta, sausage, any number of fillings.
>
> They are often served cut crosswise, that's how I like to
> have it.

My MIL always used store bought dough. It's very common in PA and I'm not
talking about the stuff in the can. Only fairly recently could you get it
here. And I am wishing I had it now. I got some kind of a boxed mix,
something gourmet-like that I am going to go make pretty soon here. Got it
at Wights. That's actually a nursery but they sell a lot of Christmas stuff
during the season and they also sell a lot of gift type items.